Become a Member today!
By becoming a member of OMEP Australia, you are helping to support and promote the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC). You are part of an international advocacy for the rights of young children (from birth to 8 years) worldwide. You are endorsing the critical importance of early childhood education and care as a priority on the world agenda.
OMEP Australia does not receive government funding. It advocates without fear or favour for all young children to have access to the quality of care and education they need for a safe, healthy and sustainable future. OMEP Australia seeks to work in alliance with other early childhood peaks and representative bodies to ensure this aim is achieved.
Benefits of being an OMEP Australian Member
- Be part of an international movement dedicated to the wellbeing of young children.
- Have a voice in the global debate on key issues.
- Share information with thought leaders from around the world.
- Directly contribute to helping children and families in need.
- Build professional contacts locally and internationally.
- Benefit from professional development and exchange.
- Take part in meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Access exclusive publications, white papers and other resources.
- Have fun and make a difference!